AOF Activities & Events
Steve Hill, that jolly Satanist, is back to put some devil into us.
You remember Steve. Bit by a radioactive stand-up artist, he now uses comedic super powers to explore the hollow, desparing pantomime of current events, from "Lil' Nas X" to Myanmar. Like real estate prices, where will they go? (Steve is an L.A. appraiser.) What of the George Floyd case? What's being done to mitigate the fallout of mass incarceration? (Steve is also a former corrections officer, a.k.a. prison guard.) Is QAnon in touch with reality, or just in touch with Rep. Matt Gaetz? What about Fox Nudes? Does Mitch McConnell commune with turtles daily or just monthly? Most of all, how did we get in this dumpster, and why is it on fire? You'll find out: just join the free teleconference before Steve vanishes back into the witness protection program.
Alert folk will remember 2016, when Mr. Hill ran for California State Senate District 21 and garnered 12% of the vote (over 13,000 votes) -- remarkable considering a well-advertised membership in The Satanic Temple. He ran again in 2020 in a more crowded field and pulled a cool 10,863, showing an ability to tap into the public's attention and earn respect. Or dissocative mind control, that may be it. But trust us, Steve is a good man.
Another outstanding event of the AOF Speaker Series. We rub our hands and chorkle in a worrisome way.
How to attend:
Reason Center is closed, so this meeting will be by online videoconference.
- Any time before the event: Go to https://zoom.us/download. Download & install the "Zoom videoconference tool" if you haven't already. (Do it just once; it will be good for all future online Zoom meetings.) (Note, this is optional -- it just makes the teleconference a bit easier.)
- Moments before the meeting: Go to https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85727128840?pwd=d1E3ZXM2RTExZ3VPVUJWSmhtRzN5UT09. It will take you to a "Zoom Page." Enter your ID info if it asks, then click the blue box that says Launch Meeting. Or follow the displayed instructions.
- If it asks you to sign in: If you have a Facebook or Google account, or even an SSO account, just click one of the buttons for those, then sign in with your Facebook or Google info. Or create your own free Zoom account, but this is not necessary.
- If it wants a Meeting ID (it probably won't), the ID is 857 2712 8840.
- If it wants a passcode (it probably won't), the passcode is 515048.
- If necessary, click the line that says Join from Your Browser.
- The videoconference should begin. Speakers on, please! Sit back and enjoy.
Or listen in by phone at 1-669-900-6833. Same meeting ID (857 2712 8840) and same passcode (515048). This is for the Northern California region.