AOF Activities & Events
Next generation of the Secular Movement: Are you ready?
Do we have a speaker! Kevin Bolling, executive director since 2017 of the Secular Student Alliance (SSA), will bring us up to snuff on how the SSA is helping students in high schools and colleges across North America, and what's pending for the Secular Movement in America.
Kevin has 20 years of nonprofit leadership experience, and his career includes over 10 years of student association management and on-campus program development across the U.S. For a decade, Kevin also served as the Executive Director of the California Thoroughbred Horsemen's Foundation, a charitable trust serving the healthcare needs of the industry's largely immigrant workforce.
Most recently, Kevin served as the Director of Philanthropy at the Gay Men's Chorus of Los Angeles, a major LGBTQ arts advocacy organization, whose youth outreach work has moved thousands of hearts and minds across the US towards embracing LGBTQ equality. He is a busy fellow.
How to attend:
This meeting will be by online videoconference.
- Any time before the event: Go to https://zoom.us/download. Download & install the "Zoom videoconference tool" if you haven't already. (Do it just once; it will be good for all future online Zoom meetings.) (Note, this is optional -- it just makes the teleconference a bit easier.)
- Moments before the meeting: Go to https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZcucOqrqz8uE9PwzHEPVLAjW7NZiyXPgFFB. It will take you to a "Zoom Registration Page." Enter your info, then click the blue box that says Register. Follow the displayed instructions.
- If it asks you to sign in: If you have a Facebook or Google account, or even an SSO account, just click one of the buttons for those, then sign in with your Facebook or Google info. Or create your own free Zoom account, but this is not necessary.
- If it wants a Meeting ID (it probably won't), the ID is 833 7335 4497.
- If necessary, click the line that says Join from Your Browser.
- The videoconference should begin. Speakers on, please! Sit back and enjoy.