Freethought Audio and Music
Some personal favorites (click to play, right-click to download):
- The Universal Feethought Anthem, Die Gedanken Sind Frei, "My Thoughts Are Free"
- Charlie by Chumbawamba, about Charles Darwin
The Secular Humanist Revival Meeting, Part 1
- The Secular Humanist Revival Meeting, Part 2
- A Grieving Atheist, NPR Broadcast, Dec 27, 2001
- This I Believe by Penn Jillette - NPR Broadcast, Nov 21, 2005
External link: The Atheist in the Foxhole by Tom Neilson
- Also external: Tom Paine's Bones, composed by Graham Moore (see the lyrics here)
Or listen online now with the Jukebox Player. Click arrow to start:
- More freethought listening from:
- Freethought Multimedia
- Freethought Radio Podcasts
- The Nonprophets Radio
- Trolling With Logic
- Freethought Radio from the Freedom From Religion Foundation
- Thank God I'm an Atheist!
- The Infidel Guy Show (media archive)
- Ask an Atheist
- American Freethought Podcasts (RSS feed)
- The Humanist Hour Podcasts
- Freethought Music Guide
- Dogma Debate (see press release here)
- The Freethought Music of Paul Martin
- Reason Works, Freethought Audio Products
- The Drunk Ex-Pastors
Freethought Webcasts, Podcasts & audio from other sites (this is a feed, i.e., the list changes daily):
FFRF Senior Attorney Patrick Elliott tells us about the federal lawsuit we filed today demanding that HUD Secretary Ben Carson waive fees in our FOIA request for information related to White House Bible Studies. We discuss evangelical hypocrisy, Trump's racism,[…]Read more...
Dan Barker announces the publication of his new book, Free Will Explained. After hearing about FFRF in the news and complaining about a Tennessee pastor who sexually molested a high-school girl and then apologized to his church to a standing[…]Read more...
The first-ever Atheist Flag, erected by FFRF member Richard Gagnon, appeared this week in Somersworth, New Hampshire. We announce the debut broadcast of FFRF's new TV Show, "Freethought Matters," beginning Sunday on CBS in Madison, Wisconsin. FFRF attorney Ryan Jayne[…]Read more...
Movies: "Downsizing", "Coco", & "Jumanji" * Hemant Mehta on a 10 Commandments statue at a Texas mall.* Daniel Staats, spokesman for Georgia Secretary of State accused of sexual assault and practicing counseling without a license * Star Trek transporter, what[…]Read more...
When U.S. Senator Kirsten Gillibrand (NY) courageously resisted Trump’s “smear against women” Tweet that she learned about during a Congressional bible study, Annie Laurie told Gillibrand: “The bible is even worse than Trump!” After hearing Iranian-born feminist and atheist activist[…]Read more...
FFRF's Winter Solstice signs have been erected around the country, one of which was vandalized in Olympia, Washington. Our full-page New York Times ad ran today, during a time when more Americans consider "Christmas" to be a purely secular holiday.[…]Read more...
* Cow vigilantes in India, Hindus murdering Muslims for eating cow meat * War on Christmas? Shut up and do what you want. * Okay for Atheists to participate in religious pageants/plays? * Spotlight (movie). Cardinal Bernard Law died this[…]Read more...
Many victories to report on the eve of Bill of Rights Day: IRS Clergy Housing Allowance enjoined, Texas Judge rebuffed, Trump’s theocratic judicial nominee rejected, nativity scene moved from Pennsylvania city property, Christian mentoring program stopped in South Carolina schools.[…]Read more...
FFRF’s secular Winter Solstice displays are going up around the country. FFRF attorney Chris Line tells us about the 350+ letters we mailed to high-school superintendents warning them of the proselytizing Todd Becker Foundation that preys on students. After celebrating the[…]Read more...
Listener mail: Does hating faith healers make me a bad person? Roy Moore: Project Veritas (James O'Keefe) failed attempt to dupe Washington Post with fake Roy Moore accusation, Church sign "They falsely accused Jesus! Vote Roy Moore". Listener mail: Fine[…]Read more...