If you have something to say -- who doesn't? -- or if you just like to listen to others bloviate, join a freethought discussion board. Many exist, and are free to join. Here are popular ones just to get you started. But careful, they are addictive!
- ■ Freethought Nation Forums
- ■ The Freethought Forum
■ The Secular Cafe
- ■ The Ex-Christian Net
- ■ Freethought Questions & Answers on Quora.com
- ■ Freethought & Rationalism Discussion Board (FRDB), now closed, archived, availble to read only
- ■ Talk Freethought, the new FRDB
- ■ The Reddit Atheism Board
- ■ The Arrogant Atheist Forum
- ■ Wasteland of Wonders
- ■ Recovering from Fundamentalism (share your own story or read others)
- ■ Walk Away From Fundamentalism, a support forum
- ■ The Biblical Errancy Debate Forum is offline, but archived for your reading pleasure
- ■ The JREF Skeptic Forum (JREF = James Randi Educational Foundation)
- ■ Think Humanism, an Independent Humanist forum
- ■ The Atheist Empire board
- ■ Ex-Mormon Forum, mostly for former Mormons
- ■ The Young Atheists Forum (pretty low volume, maybe you can fix that)
- ■ SEINE, Sacramentans Engaged In Nontheist Exchange (also low volume)
I love argument, I love debate. I don't expect anyone just to sit there and agree with me, that's not their job.
~ Margaret Thatcher
It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.
~ Joseph Joubert
There is no conversation more boring than the one where everybody agrees.
~ Michel de Montaigne
Shaddap you face.
~ Joe Dolce