AOF Activities & Events
Dating in a Pandemic
Isolation doesn't work for human beings, most of us anyway. But neither do nasty germs. So what's a person to do?
How do you meet possible significant others when face to face contact can kill you -- or make you really sick? What compromises will you make for health and safety? And s- s- (gulp) sex, what about that?
This will be an informal conversation, sort of an open mike event, a brainstorm and jam. We'll explore ideas and you can offer your thoughts too. Attendance is free as ever. And the meeting will not be recorded, so speak without fear. Even about s- s- ...
How to attend:
Reason Center is currently closed, so this meeting will be by online videoconference.
- Any time before the event: Go to https://zoom.us/download. Download & install the "Zoom videoconference tool" if you haven't already. (Do it just once; it will be good for all future online Zoom meetings.) (Note, this is optional. It just makes the teleconference a bit easier.)
- Moments before the meeting: Go to https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85160333586?pwd=UjJqRmRXbzE0bUE5cldtZnVRcWRIdz09. It will take you to a "Zoom Page." Click the blue box that says Launch Meeting
- If it asks you to sign in: If you have a Facebook or Google account, or even an SSO account, just click one of the buttons for those, then sign in with your Facebook or Google info. Or create your own free Zoom account, but this is not necessary.
- If it wants a Meeting ID (it probably won't), the ID is 851 6033 3586.
- If it wants a passcode (it probably won't), the passcode is 175964.
- If necessary, click the line that says Join from Your Browser.
- The videoconference should begin. Speakers on, please! Sit back and enjoy.
Or listen in by phone at 1-669-900-6833. Same meeting ID (851 6033 3586) and same passcode (175964). This is for the Northern California region.